Tuesday 16 March 2010

Meeting Kayla

Has anyone ever had one of those ‘wow’ moments? A moment where an idea for a novel flashes through your mind? I had one tonight. Granted, I may have been a bit stoned… okay, very stoned, but on my way home from a friend’s house I had this idea just hit me out of no where. I’d completed the whole plot in my head by the time I got home, so I decided to write everything down in a word document. Within the last hour, I’ve written 3,000 words of plot, and I now have the whole thing ready for starting.

It’s going to be loosely based on an experience I went through in my younger teenage years, which means the emotions are going to hit close to home on this one. I just hope I can do it justice.

It’s going to be full of sex, drugs, and a very slutty girl in a school uniform… did I mention that one of those sex scenes is going to be between two girls?

*wipes mouth*

And thus, meeting Kayla was born.

Until next time,

Nia

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Good luck, Nia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you gay romance mm kindle

    ReplyDelete