Sunday 7 February 2010

Let us begin

Okay, so this is my first blog post. I think I remember trying to create a blog a few years ago but never actually got around to posting anything. It’s probably floating around cyber space somewhere, collecting cyber dust.

But I’m not here to talk about past failed attempts. If I were here to do that, I’d be talking about trunked novels which will never see the light of day. Alas, I am here to write about my highs and lows, the damn struggles toward my ultimate dream, and everything in between. I doubt I’ll stick to posting JUST about writing/publishing/agents/etc.

But just so you know: You’re reading the blog of a future author. You see, I must be psychic, because I can say that without a doubt in my mind that it will some day happen. But then again, if I was psychic, I don’t think I’d still be in college. I’d be winning the lottery every week -- but that might get a bit suspicious, and I’d probably end up in some government lab while they run tests on me -- That doesn’t sound very fun. Plus, I’d never get time to write… hmm.

I’m not really sure how to use these sort of websites. So until I get the hang of everything, I’ll probably be screwing the whole thing up -- quite badly. But. But. But. I’ll figure this bloody thing out eventually! When I do, I’ll start posting most days.

AND, I think that’s enough of an introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment